Cathay Pacific / HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2019
Be part of the ultimate Sevens experience in 2019! Firmly established as the world’s premier event of its kind and one of the most popular annual sporting events in Asia, the Hong Kong Sevens attracts some of the world’s greatest rugby players and thousands of fans from every corner of the globe to the magnificent Hong Kong Stadium every year.
Package Dates: 29 March – 7 April 2019
Location: Hong Kong
Venue: Hong Kong Stadium
Packages Include: Return Economy class flights ex Melbourne with the option to add on domestic flights. Premium Economy and Business Class options are also available.
Accommodation with a range of 3-5 star hotel options. Official 3-day Essential Sevens general admissions ticket 5-7 April 2019.
from $1,885.00* pp
*Based on twin share
Hong Kong Rugby Sevens Packages 2019 – Terms and Conditions
A. THE PROMOTION
1. Hong Kong Sevens admission ticket is bundled in a flight + accommodation + event ticket package.
2. Each eligible admission ticket entitles the passenger to watch all rugby matches in a 3-day pass format on 5-7 April 2019. Ticket price includes handling and royalty fees for overseas sales.
3. All offers are subject to availability and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. Package departures are available for 29 March -7 April 2019 only.
5. Sale period is 05 October 2018 to 19 March 2019, unless sold out prior. Packages are subject to availability at time of purchase.
6. Valid for travel on flights operated by Cathay Pacific between Australia and Hong Kong.
7. Travel package must be on CX-160 ticket stock for travel to and from Hong Kong and must originate outside Hong Kong. Redemption tickets or other tickets not bought as part of this package cannot be combined with this promotion.
8. Air tickets are non-endorsable and non-reroutable.
9. Flight changes are permitted, subject to availability and any applicable taxes.
10. For any amendment and cancellation made more than 3 days before departure, there is a charge of 50% of the total package cost and applicable ticket fare difference. For any amendment and cancellation made more within 3 days before departure, there is a charge of 100% of the total package cost.
11. Child packages are based on adult airfares and event tickets. Discounts are not available for child packages.
12. The Hong Kong Sevens event ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. Frequent flyer points may be accrued in eligible oneworld partner programs (including Asia Miles or Qantas Frequent Flyer) for travel in some booking classes. Different weightings of points may apply for different fare types or for the same fare type in different frequent flyer programs. Check with your frequent flyer program for booking class eligibility and program details.
C. TICKET COLLECTION
14. Hong Kong Sevens 2019 will be held on 5-7 April 2019 at Hong Kong Stadium, Causeway Bay. One admission ticket allows access to the whole 3-day tournament for each adult or child.
15. Upon arrival at Hong Kong International Airport, please present your boarding pass, air ticket, confirmation email and personal ID/passport in person at the event redemption counter for your Hong Kong Sevens admission ticket. Details of the airport redemption counter location will be advised via email closer to the event date.
16. Passengers arriving in Hong Kong on 6 or 7 April 2019 can only redeem their event ticket directly at Hong Kong Stadium between 08:30-17:00.
17. Use of the Hong Kong Sevens admission ticket is subject to further terms and conditions of the respective service provider. Any passenger who chooses not to use their event ticket is not entitled to any payment or compensation.
18. The offers cannot be transferred, redeemed, exchanged for cash
19. The number of travellers must be equal to the numbers of air tickets and number of Hong Kong Sevens event tickets.
20. These terms and conditions are written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of these terms and conditions the English version shall prevail.